TERMS & CONDITIONS
By entering our races you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
- Entrants must be 17 years or older on race day to enter the On Shrewsbury Half Marathon, in this case by 11th October 2020 to be able to complete the virtual event.
- This race is registered with UK Athletics. Runners must abide by the UK Athletics rules. This includes our virtual event for 2020 and you can find our licence here.
- Virtual race entry fees are not refundable.
- If you accept our 2020 virtual place, then there will be no option of a refund for 2021. However, we do understand circumstances change so you are able to transfer your place free of charge up to 4 weeks before the 2021 event. For the 2020 Virtual event please complete the half marathon distance in full, in one run and send proof to us via our website in order to be able to claim your medal and virtual goody bag.
- We will allow one deferral of your 2020 place to 2021 if the newly announced date does not suit you, there will be a fee of £2.50 for this payable upon transfer.
- The race organisers reserve the right to refuse or cancel applications including duplicate applications.
- Runners participate at their own risk entirely and will encourage participants to abide to Social distancing and current government guidelines.
- The race organisers, sponsors, charities, suppliers and/or their agents will not be liable for any injury, loss or expense which may arise in consequence of your participation in any of our events (live or virtual)
- All runners are required to complete the contact and medical details form on the back of their race number in case of medical emergency on race day for the 2021 event, virtual is at participants own risk
- Your name will be included in the list of runners, shown on race results and available for athlete tracking for 2021, we will not be publishing lists for the 2020 virtual
- In the event of any dispute the decision of the Race Referee and Race Director shall be final for live and virtual events
- The race organisers will share data with service providers to the extent necessary to provide event services. The organiser will share with associated race charities data on the athletes fundraising for those charities.
- There is no time limit to the virtual event. You must complete the distance in one run between 11th October and 31st December 2020.
- If you have not requested a refund by 11th October it will be assumed that you have accepted the 2020 Virtual option and to have a place in the 2021 event. After the 11th of October no further refunds will be given for the 2020 participants.
- Our terms and conditions are reviewed periodically and we reserve the right to amend them accordingly. You are expected to review this page, to be aware of any changes
- If you have run the virtual but no longer wish to run the 2021 event, no refund will be given. You will be able to transfer your place at a charge of £2.50 for administration.